Host One Of Our Courses
Looking to host a British Weight Lifting course? Do you work, train or know a venue that would be interested in hosting one of our courses, then please get in touch. A venue host will need to ensure that they have the correct equipment to do so but they will soon reap the benefits with our strong incentive schemes and support packages. If this something that will be of interest to your organisation, then this is how you make it happen;
- Contact a member of our BWL team and express your interest
- They will take you through the venue checklist
- Assist you with finding dates for the course
- Book a tutor for your venue
- Assist you with the advertisement and recruitment of learners
Once these 5 steps have taken place, you will be able to start delivering our courses.
For more information on How to become a Delivery Centre, please contact our team via email@example.com or call us on 0113 249 402.